How to insert the booking button on your Facebook page?
Open/create your facebook business account.
Click on the “Add button” button.
3. Choose “Book with you” and mark “Book now”.
4. On the next page choose “Weblink” and in the box with URL address paste the link, you get in pro.restu administration, in the “Web codes” section. More information about this section you can find here.
5. Confirm with the “Save” button.
6. Everything is set up and there is a booking button on your Facebook.
How to add the booking button to your Google account?
First, you have to log in to your Google account. In case you do not have any, you can create it here.
On the Google home page, roll out the context menu (the checkered square next to your profile picture) and choose „My business”.
Note: If you do not have your business Google account, choose „Add your business to Google”. As the main theme select “Restaurant, pub or bar”, otherwise the button will not be possible to set up.
3. When you fill all the recommended settings from Google, choose “Information” in the left side menu.
4. Choose „URL address for reservation” and click on the button with a pencil symbol.
5. In the line insert the link obtained from pro.restu administration in the “Web codes” section and then confirm it with the „Use” button. More information about this section you can find here.
6. Done. Once someone searches for your business on Google, they can make a reservation using the link under the profile.
How to add a link on Instagram?
Also on your corporate Instagram, you can give your guest the opportunity to book a table in your restaurant.
Download the Instagram app to your smartphone.
Log in or create an account.
Finish the basic settings and on your profile click on „Edit profile”.
4. In “Website” box insert the link obtained from pro.restu administration in the “Web codes” section and then confirm it with the blue checkmark sign in the top right bar. More information about this section you can find here.
5. There is an active link to the reserve form on your Instagram now.
Do I recognize where the booking was made?
Directly in the pro.restu administration, you can search the statistics to find out exactly how many bookings come from what sources such as Facebook, Google or Instagram. This gives you a perfect overview of where your greatest strength is.
If you want to add a booking button, form or guest reviews to your website, read our next article here.
And what next?
If you need some help with adding a booking button to Facebook, Google or anything else, do not hesitate to contact us in pro.rest chat, contact your partner manager or write to email@example.com.